We are thrilled that you are considering coming to worship with us. We know sometimes it can be difficult to go to a new place with new people, and we want to do all we can to serve you and help you connect as easily as possible.
A few things to note:
- We are currently meeting inside at 10:30 am for a service that lasts about 1.5 hours. Our services include singing, confession, the preaching of God’s Word, and taking the Lord’s Supper together.
- When you arrive, there is a Connect Tent outside our main doors with a welcome team to help and direct you.
- Dress is casual.
- Coffee will provided before and after service.
Kids & Students Ministry
- We have kids classrooms for birth – 5th grade.
- When you arrive, the Kids team coordinator will help get your kids checked in at the “Guest Check-in” table.
- We use a sticker check-in system for an accurate and efficient pick up time.
We look forward to seeing and serving you. Please reach out if you have any further questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.