Community Groups are the environment where Harvest Church seeks to live out our corporate faith–where we know, love, and care for one another through the gospel and live on mission together.
Groups formally meet twice a month for fellowship.
We invite you to try out a group that fits with your schedule and location.
How to Join A Community Group
- Download our Church App or log in through your browser at harvestrdu.churchcenter.com.
- Choose Harvest Church and follow the instructions to create a profile.
- Click “Groups.”
- Click “Community Groups.”
- Search and Filter Groups to find a Group that fits your schedule and location.
- Click “Ask to join.”
- The leader will be in touch with you shortly.
This process may also be completed through your internet browser at https://harvestrdu.churchcenter.com/
If you have any questions about Community Groups, please reach out to Matthew Poole at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will be happy to assist you.