See below the protocols you can expect at indoor gatherings as early as Sunday, May 30th, should it be necessary.
- We will ask everyone to wear a mask except while seated and during the sermon.
- We will continue to require that all people in attendance be able to answer NO to the standard screening questions.
- We will transition to full capacity seating in the sanctuary without social distancing.
- We will maintain a socially-distanced seating arrangement in the Fellowship Hall where the service will be live-streamed. Please feel free to use that space for any reason that would serve you and your family.
- We will continue to offer the service live-streamed online for anyone who remains unable or unwilling to engage the weekly gatherings in person.
- We will have no formal Kids Ministry environments.
We are thankful to all of you for walking with us over this last year and all the challenges it has presented to our church body. We ask for prayer, grace and patience as we seek to wisely navigate the new circumstances we find ourselves for the overall unity and joy of our church.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to one of the pastors.