“I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.” Ephesians 4:1-3
- We are currently meeting indoors in our Sanctuary (mask-optional).
- Our Fellowship Hall will have the service live-streamed and is masked and social distanced.
- Kids’ ministry has resumed with masks optional.
- We ask that their is only one person/unit in each restroom at a time.
- A Guide for Local Christian Leaders in the Time of the Coronavirus
- Family Resources for Covid-19
- The Briefing Podcast: Apple Podcasts – Website
- The World and Everything In It Podcast: Apple Podcasts – Website
- Love Your Neighbor Flyer
- Video Devotionals During COVID-19 from the Biblical Counseling Coalition
- We hope these 5 min or less daily devotionals by Curtis Solomon at the Biblical Counseling Coalition will be an encouragement to. He has been doing these for about 2 weeks since COVID-19 really started to affect our lives. We pray God will continue to work in your heart through these videos.
- Free New Book From John Piper – Coronavirus and Christ
- 7 Ways to Live on Mission During COVID-19