“I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.” Ephesians 4:1-3
We will prioritize outdoor gatherings, and in the case of inclement weather, we will cancel in-person service while continuing to stream online.
Outdoor Worship Gathering Policy
- All attendees must answer “NO” to a series of screening questions.
- We strongly encourage you to maintain 6ft physical distance from other parties.
- We strongly encourage you to wear a mask when unable to maintain 6ft physical distance from other parties.
- One person/unit in each restroom at a time.
- A Guide for Local Christian Leaders in the Time of the Coronavirus
- Family Resources for Covid-19
- The Briefing Podcast: Apple Podcasts – Website
- The World and Everything In It Podcast: Apple Podcasts – Website
- Love Your Neighbor Flyer
- Video Devotionals During COVID-19 from the Biblical Counseling Coalition
- We hope these 5 min or less daily devotionals by Curtis Solomon at the Biblical Counseling Coalition will be an encouragement to. He has been doing these for about 2 weeks since COVID-19 really started to affect our lives. We pray God will continue to work in your heart through these videos.
- Free New Book From John Piper – Coronavirus and Christ
- 7 Ways to Live on Mission During COVID-19
We are utilizing Zoom to host virtual meetings. If you don’t already have the app, you will be prompted to install it when you click your link. Zoom supports iPhone, Android, iPad, Windows, and Mac.
You can access your meeting room for your community group below. Your community group leader will provide you with a password to use when prompted.